2) To prepare the honey coleslaw, in a small mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
3) Heat a 30cm nonstick griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Add the bacon rasher and cook until the bacon is crispy, about 5 minutes, flipping once. Drain on paper towels. Pour off almost all the bacon fat from the pan, leaving a very thin layer.
4) Combine the beef, ham, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Handling the meat as little as possible to avoid compacting it, mix well. Divide the mixture into four equal portions and form burgers to fit the baps.
5) Using the same griddle pan as before, cook the burgers over a medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side or until medium rare.
6) Meanwhile, place the baps on a rack in the oven. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes. Also, heat the serving plates for the cheeseburgers in the oven.
7) To assemble the cheeseburgers, spread a generous amount of pimento cheese on both cut sides of the baps. To each bap bottom add a thin layer of honey coleslaw. Top the coleslaw with a burger, two rashers of bacon and some crushed crisps. Add the bap tops.
8) Place the completed cheeseburgers on a nonstick baking sheet and bake in the oven for 1 minute. Serve the burgers on warm plates.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore we cannot make representation as to the results.