- 0.50 blueberries
- 0.50 cranberries
- 0.50 strawberries
- 0.25 grapes
- 1 bananas
- 1 vanilla-flavored soymilk
How to make Soy Fruit Smoothie
- Make sure to rinse all fruit before putting them in the blender!
- I suggest using all FRESH fruits, frozen fruits can loose nutritional values.
- put all ingredients in a blender
- here you can add certain things, for example, I add 2 TBSP's of benefiber, and a TBSP of essential greens powder, and 2 TBSP of an amino acid complex.
- but that is COMPLETELY optional.
- once all the ingredients are in, turn the blender on, and let it run for a good minute to make sure everything is mixed up.
- after the process is done you can drink one shake, and save the other for later on, drink them both, save them both, whatever you want!
- just remember that the fridge life is 4 days, to maintain the best taste, and optimal nutritional values.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Fresh fruit platter
- Minted fruit salad
- Fresh fruit salad with honey vanill...
- Orange banana smoothie
- Broccoli with garlic and soy sauce
- Italian Lentil Salad
- Summer fruit with wine and mint
- Apples in honey with grapes and a t...
- Grape gelee with lemon, basil and c...
- Fruit salad with poppy seed dressin...
- Fruit salad with vanilla dressing
- Tropical smoothie