1. Cut the cod into pieces.
2. Peel and slice the onion and dice the tomatoes. Heat a pan, add 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, the rosemary and the sliced onions.
3. When the onion has a nice golden colour add the crushed chilli pepper, the beans and the tomatoes.
4. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, then add the cod and cook for a few minutes until the fish is cooked through
5. Season with salt and pepper, remove the sprig of rosemary and set aside.
6. Boil the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water. We recommend using 1 litre of water for every 100g of pasta.
7. Drain the pasta al dente, toss in the pan with the sauce, adding a little of the cooking water if necessary.
8. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Barilla®