This SimplyCook recipe takes just 20 minutes to cook, saving you precious time in the kitchen. SimplyCook have sourced quality ingredients to make this money-saving meal the perfect alternative to costly recipe book equivalents.
1. Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for approximately 10 minutes, until al dente.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Fry the olives and anchovies for 3 minutes, smashing them up as you go. Then add the courgette and fry for another 2 minutes.
3. Add the puttanesca paste, black olive sprinkle and the tin of chopped tomatoes. Simmer on a low heat for 3 minutes before adding the dried chilli flakes. Continue simmering until the spaghetti is cooked.
4. Transfer the cooked spaghetti to a large bowl or plate and spoon the sauce on top.
5. Serve with some parsley sprinkled on top, if you like.
Transfer the cooked spaghetti into the frying pan with the sauce along with 2-3 large spoonfuls of the cooking water. Stir together over a medium heat for 1 minute until the sauce is coating the pasta.
Recipe courtesy of Simply Cook
Simply Cook provide you with tailored recipes and a selection of hero ingredient kits delivered to your door every month making cooking delicious new meals quick and accessible. Find out more at SimplyCook.com