1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Cook the potatoes just like it says on the pack, then drain and cut them into thickish slices.
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan and gently fry the chorizo for about 4 minutes until golden.
4. Add the tomato and chilli sauce to the pan with the new potatoes and heat it until it bubbles for about 2 minutes.
5. Then pop it into an ovenproof dish.
6. Carefully crack the eggs over the mixture, cover it with foil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until eggs are just set, but still have a lovely, runny yolk.
7. Serve with a green salad and crusty bread, if you fancy it.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food