2) Put the pork in a large, (4L if possible), resealable plastic bag. Add the garlic, vinegar, olive oil and the spices. Seal the bag, and massage the marinade all over the pork. Put the bag into a glass or metal pan (in case it leaks) and refrigerate for 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator and leave to come to room temperature.
3) Add 2 tbsp of the chopped coriander, the lime juice and the crema to a small bowl. Combine well, pour into squeeze bottle and refrigerate.
4) Preheat the oven to 190C/Gas 5. Heat the corn tortillas in the oven, wrapped in foil in packs of 8, while you are grilling the pork.
5) Heat an indoor or outdoor grill to medium heat. Add the pork steaks and grill until medium done, turning, for approximately 10 minutes total. Remove to a cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minutes, then slice into long thin strips.
6) Serve the steaks in the warmed tortillas, topped with tapenade, squeezed with lime wedges, drizzled with crema and topped with the remaining chopped fresh coriander.