2) Remove from the griddle, place in a bowl and cover with cling film for 10 minutes. Remove the skin, seeds and stem and cut into thin slices.
For the bbq onions:
1) Brush the onions with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on the griddle and cook until lightly golden brown and just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
2) Brush with some of the bbq sauce during the last few minutes. Most of the skin should come off on the griddle, but if not, take it off when the onions come off the griddle.
For the coleslaw:
1) Whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, celery seed, vinegar and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, carrot, onion and spring onions and stir to combine.
2) Season with more salt and pepper, if needed. Let the coleslaw sit at least 15 minutes before serving.
For the green chilli guacamole:
1) Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper.
For the chicken tacos:
1) Preheat the griddle to high. Whisk together the ancho, cinnamon, cumin, brown sugar, 1 tsp salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Season top side of the breasts with the rub mixture, turn over and season the back with the remaining salt.
2) Drizzle the chicken with some of the oil and place on the griddle, rub side down. Griddle until lightly golden brown and a crust has formed, about 3 minutes. Turn the chicken over, close the lid and continue cooking until just cooked through, about 6 minutes longer.
3) Remove from the griddle and leave to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
4) Griddle the flour tortillas briefly, just to mark and heat. Fold each tortilla around some of the chicken, poblanos, onions, coleslaw and guacamole.