Made this? How was it?
- 2 lamb rump steaks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
For the dry rub:
- 2 tbsp toasted cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted coriander seeds
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Maldon sea salt
How to make BBQ Rump of Lamb with Cumin Rub
Toast the cumin seeds and coriander seeds. Crush in a pestle and mortar along with the peppercorns. Add the remaining ground spices and garlic.
Rub the lamb steaks with olive oil and roll in the spice mixture.
Place on the barbecue and cook for around 20-30 minutes or as long as desired.
- Spiced Cumin and Aubergine Dip with...
- Whole Mackerel with Orange, Chilli....
- Spicy Shrimp Kebabs and Papaya Sala...
- BBQ Tandoori Chicken with Onion Bha...
- Grilled leg of lamb
- Lamb Kebabs
- Barbecued leg of lamb
- Almond Hummus
- Dry rubbed rib-eye steak
- Lamb tandoori hoagies
- Chicken or Steak with Balsamic BBQ....
- Pan-fried lamb chops with harissa