1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Attach the knife blades to the Kenwood Multipro food processor.
2. Peel the onion and cut in half, and deseed the chilli. Place into the food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Take out of the bowl and reserve. Add half the meat and again pulse until minced. Add the onion, and then repeat the process with the rest of the meat. Remove to a bowl.
3. Attach the shredding plate to the food processor. Shred the apple and pumpkin. Add these to the meat mixture with the curry powder, cumin, salt, pepper, lemon juice and oil, and stir well to combine.
4. Squeeze out the bread, and crumble into the meat mixture.
5. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat and when hot, add the meat mixture. Cook until the meat starts to brown.
6. Place the contents of the pan to a casserole dish, then add the chutney, lentils, apricot jam, dried apricots and raisins and stir well. Bake for about 15 minutes.
7. Attach the mini bowl and knife blade to the food processor. Add the eggs, milk, cream and curry powder into the mini bowl. Whizz on a low speed to mix. Remove the casserole from the oven and pour the egg mixture over it. Sprinkle the flaked almonds over the surface. Put back into the oven for about 25 minutes, until puffed and golden, then serve.
Recipe courtesy of Kenwood's Around the World in 80 Plates