1. For the plums, heat up non-stick pan over a medium heat, add butter and allow to melt.
2. Pour sugar, all spice and vanilla powder into pan and stir through.
3. Add plums into hot pan (flat side down). Cook for 4 minutes or until soft.
4. Place into oven for 5-6 minutes at 180 degrees. Remove once soft and cooked through.
5. Place back onto hob over medium heat.
6. Add spoons of cultured cream to mixtures.Cook through. Set aside and allow to cool.
7. For the honeycomb, heat honey, sugar, glucose, water in a large pot. Bring temperature up to 155°C.
8. Add peanuts to pot. Gently stir in bicarbonate of soda then turn off the heat.
9. When all the bicarbonate of soda is incorporated into mixture, slowly pour onto a non-stick mat to cool.
To finish and serve:
1. Place plums on hob over medium heat to warm through.
2. Take seeds from a vanilla pod and place into a large bowl. Place cultured cream into bowl and mix together.
3. Set plum in dessert bowl. Add shards of honey comb, top with vanilla cultured cream and add a final flourish of warm plum syrup.