2) In the bowl of a food processor combine the garlic, paprika, turmeric, cumin, salt, pepper and red wine vinegar. With the processor running drizzle in the olive oil.
3) Pour the marinade over the meat and toss to coat. Place in the refrigerator in an airtight container or a sealable plastic bag and allow to marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
4) Preheat the grilling element to medium-high. Thread the meat onto the skewers leaving about 1cm between the cubes.
5) Place the skewers on the grilling tray and cook, with the lid lowered, for 2 to 3 minutes per side (8 minutes total for rare and 12 for medium).
6) Remove from the heat to aluminium foil, wrap and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes prior to serving.