2) Stir in the wine and double cream. Season with garlic powder, cayenne, salt and pepper. Stir until the sauce thickens slightly. Keep warm until ready to serve.
For the grits:
1) Bring the milk to a boil. Gradually whisk in the grits, butter, salt and pepper.
2) Stir constantly for about 3 to 5 minutes until the grits thicken to the desired consistency. Keep warm until ready to serve.
For the grilled broccoli and carrots:
1) Heat the grilling element to medium. Toss the broccoli and carrots in olive oil and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
2) Cook the vegetables for about 6 minutes or until tender, turning them once halfway through. If room allows, cook the tilapia at same time.
For the tilapia:
1) Heat the grilling element to medium. Rinse and dry the fillets and then rub with jerk seasoning.
2) Cook the tilapia for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat.
3) Spoon the grits on the centre of the plate. Lay the tilapia on top of the grits. Lay the carrot slices on top of the fish in a criss-cross manner and place the broccoli stalks to the side. Top with mushroom spring onion sauce and serve immediately.