2) Whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, jalapeno, honey and remaining oil in a large bowl and leave to sit while you prepare the noodles.
3) Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the soba noodles and cook until just tender, approximately five minutes. Drain well.
4) Place the noodles in the bowl with the dressing, add the spring onions and coriander and mix until combined. Leave to sit at room temperature while you cook the lamb. The noodles can be made eight hours in advance and refrigerated. Serve at room temperature or cold.
5) Heat the grilling element to high. Remove the lamb from the marinade and season with salt. Place the lamb on the grilling tray and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, three to four minutes. Turn over and continue grilling for two to three minutes for medium-rare.
6) Remove the lamb from the grill; allow to rest for five minutes before slicing into 1/2cm thick slices. Transfer the noodles to a large platter and top with the sliced lamb.