The Springhill Cricket Club assembled these mouth-watering cricket tea delights in the 2014 Yorkshire Tea Great Cricket Tea Challenge in just 20 minutes!
1. In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well together.
2. Place the mixed ingredients in a food processor and process for a few minutes, or until or ingredients are combined together.
3. If the mixture seems to dry add a drop of oil.
4. Remove the mixture from the food processor and place in a bowl.
5. Take a little of the mixture into the palms of your hands and form a small ball.
6. Once all the mixture has been used up for the lamb lollipops, place on a lined oven tray.
8. Preheat oven 200°C and then remove chilled tray of lollipops from fridge and place in oven and cook for 25/30 minutes or gently cook in a frying pan with a little oil.
9. Once cooked, remove and place on wire rack to cool.
10. Once lamb lollipop is cooled, take a bamboo stick cut to size, and push the lamb lollipop through the centre.
11. Then take one slice of cucumber and one cherry tomato and place on top of the lamb lollipop.
12. Garnish with mint and mango chutney, and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Yorkshire Tea