Recipe by Ching-He Huang
- 450g good quality dark chocolate,
- 120ml double cream
- 1 tbsp Shaohsing rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tsp Sichuan peppercorns, toasted and ground
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh mango, into 5cm pieces
- Bananas, cut into 5cm pieces
How to make Spicy Sweet Chocolate Fondue
In a heatproof bowl rested over barely simmering water, melt the chocolate. Stir together cream and wine and then gradually stir into the melted chocolate to combine.
Stir in ground Sichuan peppercorns. Transfer to fondue pot to keep warm and serve with fresh fruit.
- Posh Chopped Suey
- Sweet and Sour Pork Sliders
- Kung Pao Beef
- Spicy Soy Ribs with Sweet and Sour....
- Ginger and Mushroom Wined Clams
- Sesame Balls with Red Bean Paste an...
- Sweet and sour duck
- Sweet and Sour Fish Fillets
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Mango and coconut pudding
- Mango Noodle Salad
- Vegetable Lettuce Wraps ('Sin Cai B...