Made this? How was it?
- 1 tablespoon marmalade
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 young spinach
- 2 to 3 rocket
- 1 navel orange, peeled and thinly into discs
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly
- 1/4 hazelnuts, toasted
How to make Spinach and Arugula Salad with Orange
In the bottom of a shallow salad bowl, combine the marmalade with the juice of 1 lemon thenin extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss greens with oranges and onions and season with salt and pepper. Top with hazelnuts.
- Rice Pilaf with Arugula
- Herb and sesame scallops with orang...
- Garden Salad with Orange-Dijon Vina...
- Garlicky creamed corn and spinach
- Creamed spinach stuffed tomatoes
- Green gobble-'ems garlic bread chun...
- Garlic-chip mixed greens
- Lentil-potato salad
- Mum's potato salad with pimento and...
- Potato salad Fra Diavolo
- Tangy goat cheese and dill potato s...
- Potato salad