Made this? How was it?
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion,
- 2 garlic cloves, finely
- 2 chicken breasts (thicker breast to fillet)
- 60g feta cheese
- 75g spinach, cooked and drained
- 4 parma ham
- Steamed tenderstem broccoli and cauliflower, to serve
- Half a lemon
How to make Stuffed Chicken Breast with Feta and Spinach
Add a small amount of extra-virgin olive oil to a pan and sauté the onion for 2 mins, add the garlic and cook for a further two to three minutes. Allow to the mixture to cool.
Place the feta and spinach into a bowl and mix through the cooled onion and garlic. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
Partially fillet the chicken breast leaving or creating a pocket. Stuff the feta and spinach mixture into each pocket. Season each chicken fillet with salt and pepper.
Wrap each breast with two pieces of parma ham. Brush with oil and bake at 180°C for 25 minutes or until the parma is nice and crispy and the chicken is fully cooked.
Serve with a side of steamed broccoli and cauliflower. Dress the steamed vegetables with a little more extra virgin olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.
Recipe courtesy of Matt Evers
- Couscous-stuffed chicken breast wit...
- Artichoke and sun-dried tomato stuf...
- Grilled chicken with gremolata and....
- Chilli-rubbed chicken with fresh to...
- Chicken with apple, onion and cider...
- Chicken cordon bleu
- Peach bellini
- Passionate cosmos
- Hot-smoked salmon and chipotle crem...
- Royal Jack
- Oyster rocks at the rib
- Pear and pomegranate salad with Gor...