2) Line the muffin tin with paper cases or grease with a little olive oil (this recipe makes 12). Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
3) Make a well in the centre and pour in the eggs, milk and olive oil very carefully mix together (do not over mix). Next very carefully fold in the feta, Parmesan, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes.
4) Pour into your muffin tins, top with mixed seeds, and place in the oven for 20 to 25 mins when they should be risen and golden.
5) Meanwhile for your eggs, using some of butter, grease four ramekins then divide the spinach between them. Next add 1 tsp of the sherry to each one followed by an egg. Season with salt and pepper and put the remaining butter on top.
6) Arrange the ramekins in a roasting tin and pour in enough boiling water into the tin to come about halfway up each ramekin. Place in the oven and bake for 15 mins until the eggs are set.
7) Finish each one with a sprinkling of chives then serve with the warm muffins.