Made this? How was it?
- 550g packaged spinach fettuccini
- 30g butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely
- 30g plain flour
- 250ml chicken stock
- 250ml single cream
- 250g gorgonzola cheese, cut into small pieces
- A few leaves fresh sage, finely
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 handfuls baby spinach leaves
How to make Spinach fettuccini with gorgonzola cream sauce
1) Heat water to a boil for pasta, salt water and cook pasta to al dente.
2) Heat butter in a large sauce pot with butter, add garlic, cook 2 minutes then in flour, cook 1 minute. in stock then cream, bring to a bubble and stir in gorgonzola, about 2 minutes until melted. Stir in sage and a little pepper and cook 3 minutes more.
3) In a serving bowl toss hot pasta with sauce and fresh spinach to wilt in.
- Milanese fettuccini alfredo
- Veal and sage meatballs and pasta w...
- Lemon-pepper cappellini
- Three vegetable penne with tarragon...
- Spinach artichoke wholemeal penne
- Seafood Pasta with Sherry Tomato Cr...
- Spaghetti, meatballs and tomato bas...
- Cherry tomato red clam sauce with l...
- Fettuccini with garden vegetables a...
- Penne-wise pumpkin pasta
- Spinach salad on garlic croutons
- Meat-free BLT spaghetti with butter...