- 0.50 Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 0.50 honey mustard dressing
- 0.50 dried breadcrumbs
- 0.13 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 7 mixed baby greens
- 1 fresh herbs
- 0.75 cherry tomatoes
How to make Spring Greens With Toasted Cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place 1/4 cup dressing in shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and garlic salt in another shallow bowl. Dip each piece of cheese into dressing; shake off excess dressing. Coat with bread crumbs. Place cheese onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 3 to 4 minut
- Arrange salad greens, herbs and tomatoes on 6 individual salad plates. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Place 3 cubes toasted cheese on each salad. Serve immediately.
- TIP: The crumb-coated cheese cubes can be made well ahead of time. Refrigerate, covered on baking sheet or in a covered container. Bake just before serving.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Green green spring vegetables
- Quick spicy spring greens
- Herbed Toasted Pitta Salad
- Heritage tomato salad with fresh gr...
- Tomatoes with green goddess dressin...
- Green salad with blue cheese dressi...
- Mixed green salad with sherry vinai...
- Spring goddess salad
- Grilled spring greens
- Spicy sweet spring greens
- Mexican chopped salad with toasted....
- Spring Green Risotto