- 3 baby spinach leaves
- 0.25 feta cheese
- 0.25 pine nuts
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 pears
- 0.50 raspberries
- 2 tablespoons red onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 0.25 teaspoon mustard powder
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 0.33 vegetable oil
- 0.33 olive oil
How to make Spring Spinach Salad
- Place spinach, feta, and cooled pine nuts, chicken in a large salad bowl. Add half of the dressing, and gently toss to mix. Arrange the pear or apple slices and raspberries on top and pour the remaining dressing over all. Serve without tossing again.
- Combine all the ingredients in a pint jar and shake to mix. Use right away or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Crisp goat's cheese with pears and....
- Pear and pomegranate salad with Gor...
- Rocket and pear salad
- Strawberry panzanella
- Rocket salad with seared prawns and...
- Fusilli with Tomato, Rocket and Fet...
- Beetroot and Goat's Cheese Rocket S...
- Bryant Lake bowl: Smoked trout and....
- Winter kale salad
- Pesto potato salad
- Herb salad
- Welsh Beef Carpaccio with Gorgonzol...