2) Place prawn mix into a piping bag and fill the squid tubes half full.
3) Place the stuffed squid in refrigerator until required.Oven-dried red peppers:
2) Place in a hot oven until the skin blisters. Place the peppers in a heatproof bowl and cover with clingfilm.
3) Once the peppers are cool, peel of the skins and cut peppers into large rectangles.
4) Toss in a touch of olive oil and fresh thyme, and store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator until required.Squid and prawns with white bean and bokkom ragout:
2) Cook beans in chicken stock with bay leaf until tender; you may have to add a little water if the stock cooks off before the beans are cooked. Rinse under cold water and set aside.
3) Cook the potatoes in salted water with the saffron, once potatoes are cooked, set aside.
4) Saute the potatoes, beans and bokkoms with half the butter, add a splash of white wine, let the alcohol cook off.
5) Add the fish stock and creme fraiche and let the ragout simmer until the liquid starts thickening. Remove from the heat, add the cheese and remaining butter.
6) Stir until the butter is incorporated into the sauce and add the chopped chives, check the seasoning.
7) Saute the stuffed squid in butter over a medium heat until lightly golden.
8) Allow the squid to rest in a warm place for five minutes in the pan.
Serve the ragout in four open bowls and arrange the squid on top of the ragout. Garnish with the red peppers.