1. Heat oven to 180⁰C, gas mark 4.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the chicken until cooked thoroughly and no longer pink inside.
3. Add the Smoky BBQ Seasoning Mix and continue to sizzle until golden.
4. Place the taco shells open end down on a baking sheet and heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, remove the chicken from the heat, and with 2 forks gently pull apart to shred the strips.
6. Next add in the salsa and some jalapeños to your shredded chicken and stir together (the more you add the hotter your final dish!).
7. Spoon fill your warm taco shells with the smoky shredded chicken, and top with avocado, crumbled ricotta and drizzle with Sriracha sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™