1) Preheat the oven to 260 degrees C.
2) Get the potatoes in the oven first, then bacon and meat 10 minutes later.
3) Cut potatoes into thin wedges (6 per potato). Coat the potatoes with 60ml olive oil and season with 2 tbsps of grill seasoning and rosemary.
4) Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown, then reduce heat to 200 degrees C when you add bacon and meat to oven.
5) Arrange the bacon on slotted grill pan and bake until crisp, about 12 minutes then cut each strip into thirds, (24 pieces). Set aside.
6) Coat a 23 by 30cm rimmed baking tray (they sell disposable trays this size if you do not have one) with 15ml olive oil. Season the meat with worcestershire sauce, 3 tbsps grill seasoning and parsley. Spread meat into pan in 1cm layer all the way to corners of pan.
7) Coat the top of meat with 15ml of olive oil and bake at 200 degrees C for 12 to 15 minutes until firm but a little pink at center. Rest meat 5 minutes then cut into 24 square mini burgers.
8) Place burgers on mini roll bottoms and top with rocket, tomato, bacon, red onion. Mix steak sauce with mustard and dot bun tops, set in place.
9) Serve potatoes alongside.