Made this? How was it?
- 16 baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 90ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 90g griddle seasoning, plus 3 tablespoons
- 20g finely rosemary leaves
- 8 thick cut bacon
- 3 pounds ground sirloin
- 120ml Worcestershire sauce
- 75g parsley leaves
- 24 mini burger rolls, such as small dinner rolls, split
- 300g baby rocket
- 6 plum tomatoes, trim top and bottom, cut into 1/4-inch
- 1 small red onion, quartered lengthwise, 1/4-inch thick
- 120ml steak sauce (recommended: A1)
- 120ml grainy mustard
How to make Steakhouse Sliders and Mini Steak Fries
1) Heat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2) Get the potatoes in the oven first, then bacon and meat 10 minutes later. Cut potatoes into thin wedges (6 per potato). Coat the potatoes with 1/4 olive oil and season with 2 tablespoons of grill seasoning and rosemary. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown, then reduce heat to 400 degrees F when you add bacon and meat to oven.
3) Arrange the bacon on slotted broiler pan and bake until crisp, about 12 minutes then cut each strip into thirds, (24 pieces). Set aside.
4) Coat a 9 by 12-inch rimmed baking sheet (they sell disposable pans this size if you do not have one) with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season the meat with Worcestershire sauce, 3 tablespoons grill seasoning and parsley. Spread meat into pan in 1/2-inch layer all the way to corners of pan. Coat the top of meat with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake at 400 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes until firm but a little pink at center. Rest meat 5 minutes then cut into 24 square mini burgers.
5) Place burgers on mini roll bottoms and top with arugula, tomato, bacon, red onion. Mix steak sauce with mustard and dot bun tops, set in place. Serve potatoes alongside.
- Steakhouse sliders and mini steak c...
- Blue-rocket burgers
- Everything Salmon Burgers with Scal...
- Country pork and peppercorn burgers...
- Ciabatta cheese steaks with the wor...
- Kentucky Burgoo burgers and Souther...
- MOP sausage burgers
- BLT salad
- Lamb burgers with feta sauce and sp...
- Reuben mac n cheese
- Lamb burgers with garlic yoghurt sa...
- Stretch-a-buck turkey and bean burr...