Special equipment: Terrine mould
For the chocolate pudding:
1) Preheat oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2) In a bowl cream together butter and sugar until pale and fluffy, beat in the eggs a little at a time, beating well after each addition. Sift the flour, salt and cocoa powder into the creamed mixture and fold in with a metal spoon. Stir in the chopped chocolate until evenly combined. Lightly grease 6 individual pudding ramekins. Divide the prepared mixture evenly into the greased ramekins. Place the ramekins in a roasting pan. Pour boiling water into the roasting pan to come halfway up the side of the ramekins.
3) Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the mixture comes out clean. Let rest them for a couple of mins and remove from the ramekin. Serve with a slice of chocolate terrine.
For the chocolate terrine:
1) Line the terrine mould with clingfilm, making sure to leave an overhang so the clingfilm falls over the edges of the mould.
2) Melt together chocolate and butter and let it cool down slightly. When warm stir in 4 yolks. Sift sugar and cocoa powder and stir into the chocolate mixture gently. Whip double cream and egg whites to soft peak separately. Fold each into the chocolate mixture and set it in the lined terrine mould. Refrigerate and use next day.