1. In a pestle and mortar pound the green chilli and lemongrass to a paste. Add the coriander root, peppercorns and pound until the paste is combined.
2. To this, add palm sugar, holy basil and fish sauce and stir gently with a spoon.
3. Add the chopped chives.
4. Lay the banana leaf on the work top, then lay lime slices on top of the leaf.
5. Fill the fish cavity of both fish with the mixture then lay the fish on top of the lime slices, before wrapping in banana leaves and tie with string to secure the leaf and ensure it is wrapped well around the fish.
6. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.