1. In a hot wok toast the spices for the spice mix and then grind them in a pestle and mortar or spice grinder and put to one side until needed.
2. Heat a wok over a high heat and add the peanut oil. Add the smoked pork and stir fry well and then add in the rice and peanuts and toss it together. Add 1 tablespoon of the spice mix and toss it through. Add the light soy sauce and a pinch of pepper and stir fry well.
3. Season the fish with the rest of the spice mix and salt on both sides and the place the fish on a piece of baking parchment, seal it in around the edges and steam on a high heat for 8-10 minutes until the flesh turns opaque white and flakes when poked.
4. Whilst the fish is cooking, make the salsa verde by simply combining the ingredients and mix them together well in a bowl. Once the fish is cooked through, just before eating, pour the sauce over the fish and serve with rice.
5. Place on small pieces of banana leaves and wrap like envelope and secure with a toothpick.
6. Make four parcels and then steam on high heat for 40 minutes until cooked through.