Made this? How was it?
For the ponzu sauce:
- 120ml soy sauce
- 60ml water
- 30ml rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1cm knob fresh ginger, peeled and (about 15g)
- 1 serrano chilli, stemmed and (with seeds)
- 1 spring onion (green and white), thinly
- 1/2 tsp cracked coriander seeds, optional
For the vegetables:
- 1/2 bunch broccoli, cut in large florets
- 1/2 bunch cauliflower, cut in large florets
- 2 carrots, cut in thick
- 1 yellow squash or courgette, cut in thick rounds
- 1/2 to 1 head fennel, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch spring onions
How to make Steamed vegetables with ponzu sauce
1) For the sauce:
2) For the vegetables: Pour 2.5cm or more of water in a wok or skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Place the vegetables in a bamboo or collapsible steamer. Set the steamer over the boiling water, cover, and cook for 5 to 8 minutes or just until the vegetables are crisp tender. Serve warm or at room temperature with the sauce.
- Steamed vegetables with mojo sauce
- Steamed vegetables with tomato and....
- Steamed vegetables with ginger miso...
- Sauteed vegetable medley
- Steamed asparagus
- Sicilian-style Cauliflower with Who...
- Risotto with winter vegetables
- Roasted cauliflower: low carb
- Cauliflower with brown butter
- Roasted cauliflower
- Vegetable sushi rolls for all ages
- Crudite platter