1) Make the red chilli pesto: place chillies in a bowl and cover with boiling water; let sit until soft, at least 30 minutes.
3) Remove the chillies from the liquid, reserving the liquid, and coarsely chop. Place the chillies in the bowl of a food processor along with 60 ml of the soaking liquid, honey, coriander, garlic and pine nuts and process until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Make the steamers: Turn hob to high.
5) Place a large pot on the hob, add wine and bring to a boil. Add the steamers, cover and steam until opened, discarding any that do not open. Remove steamers to a large bowl with a slotted spoon.
6) Bring liquid back to a boil and reduce by half. Whisk in the red chilli pesto and honey. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the coriander. Pour the mixture over the steamers and serve immediately.