1) Preheat oven to 190°C/ gas mark 5.
2) Add rosemary, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to the bowl of a food processor. Add cold butter and pulse until the mixture reaches a coarse meal consistency.
3) Transfer flour mixture to a large mixing bowl, create a well in the centre and pour the cold double cream into the flour, mixing with a wooden spoon until loosely combined. Move dough onto floured surface and combine further with by hand until the dough comes together.
4) Roll dough out into a 25cm round, about 1cm thick. Cut out shapes using the cookie cutter, place cut outs onto a parchment-lined baking tray. Using the back of a spoon, make a small indent in the centre of each scone and place a 1/2 tsp of jam into the indentation.
5) Bake for 20 mins, until edges are lightly browned.