Recipe by Bobby Flay
- 2 boiling water
- 1/2 sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint flavoring
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed
- 5 cold water
- 2 (6-ounce) cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
How to make Strawberry-Lemonade Punch
Combine the boiling water, sugar, and peppermint flavoring in a large container and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Let the sugar mixture stand for 5 minutes. Add the strawberries, stirring well. Using a big spoon, press the strawberry mixture through a large strainer into a pitcher or punch bowl until nothing is left in the strainer except for the strawberry pulp. Discard the pulp. Stir in the cold water and lemonade. Mix until well blended.
- Shellfish and andouille gumbo with....
- Champagne punch
- Griddled bananas: Platanos asados
- Grilled Shrimp with Asian Style Co...
- Griddled prawns with asian style c...
- Beef and Black Bean Chilli with Cum...
- Griddled honey-orange figs with mas...
- Grilled figs with ricotta and treac...
- Tanzanian baked bananas
- Strawberry ice cream
- Strawberry Panna Cotta
- Raspberry stracciatelle ice cream