Made this? How was it?
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 8 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus 4 tbsp
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, cut in 2.5cm cubes
- 120ml sherry
- 40g honey
- 160g fresh strawberries,
- 4 fresh plum tomatoes,
- 65g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 orange, zested
- 40g red onion
How to make Strawberry panzanella
1) Preheat the oven to 150C/Gas 2. In a bowl, combine the garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and salt. Drizzle 8 tbsp olive oil on the bread and add to the seasoning mixture. Toss thoroughly.
2) Place the bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
3) In another bowl,together the sherry, remaining olive oil and honey to make the dressing. Set aside.
4) In a large mixing bowl, toss the cooled bread cubes, strawberries, tomatoes, blue cheese, orange zest, onion and sherry dressing. Try to coat each bread cube with the dressing. Serve immediately.
- Tropical sweet potato faux fool (fa...
- Pear and pomegranate salad with Gor...
- Gelato alla fragola (Strawberry gel...
- Strawberry margarita
- Blazy's pepperoni studded lasagna
- Peach bellini
- Gingersnap mango-lassi cheesecake m...
- Country fried tuna
- Tex wasabi's koi fish tacos
- Jezebel's glazed pork chops on pime...
- Oyster rocks at the rib
- Wicked pork with greens and fettucc...