To make both doughs:
1) Combine the flour and salt in a standing mixer with a dough hook attachment. Add the eggs, egg yolks and olive oil and work the dough until it comes together. Then turn it out onto a floured board and knead it a couple times.
2) To make the black pasta dough follow the same procedure only mix the squid ink into the eggs with an immersion blender before adding it to the flour.
3) Roll out the dough through the pasta rolling machine in stages being sure not to over work it and make the dough excessively tough.
4) To make the striped pasta, run layers of the egg and squid pasta through the pasta machine being sure not to have too much flour and not folding the pasta on top of each other so the pasta colors don't bleed.
5) Add pasta to a large pot of boiling water and cook until tender, being careful not to overcook, about 2 to 3 mins.
6) In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the oil. Once heated, add the garlic and the crushed red pepper and saute until fragrant. Add the clams and clam juice and reduce. Add the squid and saute until cooked through and tender. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the cooked pasta and toss together.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.