1. Preheat the oven to 200 C and lightly grease a large baking tray with oil.
2. Slit the chicken in the centre to make a pocket for the stuffing.
3. Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour half of the mixture on the chicken fillets rubbing to cover all around. Chill in the fridge and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
4. Place the potatoes, carrots and onions in groups on the prepared sheet pan leaving spaces for the chicken and the other vegetables. Drizzle over half of the remaining marinade over the vegetables and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Mix the stuffing ingredients together and set aside
6. fill the chicken fillets with the stuffing
7. Remove sheet pan from oven, arrange chicken, chorizo and remaining vegetables on the pan. Drizzle the vegetables with the remaining marinade.
8. Put the pan back in the oven and bake for 15-20 more minutes until the chicken and the veggies are cooked.
9. Garnish with pea shoots and serve while still warm.