- 6 green pepper
- 1.50 lbs ground beef
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 0.50 water
- 1.50 instant rice
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
How to make Stuffed Green capsicums OAMC
- Cut off the tops of the peppers and remove the core and seeds. Remove the stem from the tops -- dice up the tops; set aside.
- Boil the green peppers completely submerged for about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Fry ground beef until done -- add diced green peppers and cook until the darken; then drain any grease.
- Add spaghetti sauce, red pepper flakes & worsteshire to meat mixture, turn stove to low and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add instant white rice and stir til all rice is saturated. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a casserole dish stuff the pre-cooked peppers. Put extra rice stuffing in the pan next to the stuffed peppers.
- add 1/2 c of water to the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Bake in oven COVERED with foil at 350°F for 40 minutes then serve!
- To heat frozen meal simply heat at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through out.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Oven-roasted turkey breast with lee...
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry-Apric...
- Duck stuffed with apples
- Thanksgiving tonight
- Roasted Turkey with Fig, Apple and....
- Roasted Turkey with Spiced Cranberr...
- Stuffed turkey breast
- Cornish game hens with cornbread st...
- Spaghetti, meatballs and tomato bas...
- Old-Fashioned Spaghetti and Meatbal...
- Loin of pork with green peppercorns...
- Fettuccini with garden vegetables a...