- 120g Italian-style dried bread crumbs
- 150g Pecorino Romano
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 80ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 28 large (2 1/2-inch-diameter) white mushrooms, stemmed
How to make Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) Stir the breadcrumbs, Pecorino Romano, garlic, parsley, mint, salt and pepper, to taste, and two tablespoons olive oil in a medium bowl to .
3) Drizzle a heavy large baking sheet with about one tablespoon olive oil, to coat. Spoon the filling into the mushroom cavities and arrange on the baking sheet, cavity side up. Drizzle remaining oil over the filling in each mushroom. Bake until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is heated through and golden on top, about 25 minutes. Serve.
- Griddled and Stuffed Portobello Mus...
- Tomatoes stuffed with rice
- Stuffed Baby Peppers
- Tuscan mushrooms
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Roasted asparagus wrapped in prosci...
- Artichoke Gratinata
- Tomato vegetable casserole
- Cheesy baked farro
- Verdure al forno
- Fried Cheese-stuffed Courgette Flow...
- Endive and Frisee Salad with Orange...