1) Make the glaze. In small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until completely incorporated. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven 180C/Gas 4.
3) In a small saute pan on high heat, brown Italian sausage and drain grease for later use. Set aside.
4) Make a 2-4 cm wide by 5cm deep incision into each pork chop and then season with salt and pepper on both sides.
5) In a large saute pan on medium-high heat, saute onions and celery in sausage grease until brown. Mix into pan the stuffing, apples and chicken stock with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
6) Stuff each pork chop with stuffing mixture and then pan sear in hot oil, on each side, for 7 minutes in a large saute pan on medium heat. Place in oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 15-20 minutes.
Glaze pork and serve.