2) Bring a large pot of water to the boil add the pasta shells and cook for approximately 9 minutes until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water being careful not to break the shells. Set aside.
3) In a large bowl mix together the ricotta and Parmesan. Heat the oil in a medium pan over medium heat, add the garlic and cook 1 minute, being careful not to brown. Stir in the rocket until just wilted, about 2 minutes.
4) Add the chopped chicken to the pan and stir well. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
5) Add the chicken mixture to the cheese mixture and stir carefully. Stuff each shell with approximately 50g of the chicken/cheese filling and place in the prepared baking dish.
6) For the sauce, heat the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant but not brown. Add the flour and whisk until smooth.
7) Gradually add the cream and milk and whisk until mixture begins to thicken and bubble. Remove from heat and add the chives, 100g Parmesan, cherry tomatoes and stir gently. Pour sauce over shells and sprinkle with remaining 3 tbsp of Parmesan.
8) Bake for 30 minutes until the sauce is bubbling and the cheese is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley.
FNK notes: Recipe makes too much filling