Made this? How was it?
- 225g sweet Italian sausage, removed from casing
- 140g prosciutto, finely
- 180g boiled chestnuts
- 75g green olives
- 10g fresh sage or 2 tsp dried
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1.8kg) boneless turkey breast
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
How to make Stuffed turkey breast
Special equipment: kitchen string
1) Preheat oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
2) In a bowl, combine the sausage, prosciutto, chestnuts, olives and sage. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a small skillet and add one teaspoon of the stuffing. Saute until cooked through, about two minutes. Taste for seasoning and adjust seasoning in the stuffing mix, if necessary.
2) Place the turkey breast on the cutting board with skin side down. Flatten with your hands, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil to moisten. Spread stuffing on top and roll the turkey around the stuffing. Wrap kitchen string around breast and tie tightly.
3) Place turkey in a roasting tin, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until internal temperature of the turkey breast is 74°C, about one hour or 25 to 30 minutes per 500g.
4) Let rest 10 mins, then snip off kitchen string. the turkey and arrange decoratively on serving platter. Pour pan juices over the and serve.
- Oven-roasted turkey breast with lee...
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry-Apric...
- Roasted turkey fillet with new pota...
- Do nothing turkey
- Roasted citrus-herb game hen
- Raffy's turkey sausage and chestnut...
- Duck stuffed with apples
- Roast turkey with wild rice, sausag...
- Roasted turkey with maple cranberry...
- Roasted citrus-herb poussin
- Roasted chicken with balsamic vinai...
- Roast turkey breast with gravy