Add depth of flavour to an array of slow-cooked meals with Knorr Stock Pots. Available in a range of flavours, from Chicken to Beef and Vegetable to Herb Infusion, these stock pots are quick and easy to use, melting in minutes.
1) Heat oil over medium-high flame and saute garlic and onion until translucent, about 5 minutes.
2) Add stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
3) Let cool to room temperature and puree in blender or food processor for 30 seconds.
4) Add basil, salt and pepper and blend for another 30 seconds. Add yogurt and pulse to mix.
5) Keep chilled until ready to serve. When serving, add a couple of tablespoons of diced tomato on top of each bowl of soup. Season tomato with salt and serve.