1) Heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add anchovies, garlic and crushed pepper to the pan and cook until anchovies melt into oil, a couple of minutes.
2) Add herbs and wine and reduce for 1 minute then melt butter into sauce. Add stock and water to the pan and bring to a boil.
3) Stir in the prawn and pasta and reduce heat to medium. Simmer uncovered for 7 to 8 minutes until pasta is al dente and prawn are firm.
4) Stir in zest and juice of 1 lemon and basil, season with salt and pepper to your taste.
5) Serve directly from pan with hot, crusty bread.