1) Preheat the griddle to high.
2) Place the vinegars, soy sauce, pineapple juice, sugar, jalapeno and ginger in a medium saucepan and cook over high heat until reduced by half, stirring occasionally. If the sauce becomes too thick, thin with a little bit of water. Strain the sauce through a strainer into a bowl.
2) Briefly saute the red and yellow pepper in canola oil and then stir in the sauce along with the snow peas, mint and coriander and season with salt and pepper.
3) Brush the chicken on both sides with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Griddle until golden brown on both sides and just cooked through, about 8 minutes, while also brushing with any remaining glaze.
4) Place the rice on a large plate. Remove the chicken from the griddle and immediately drizzle with the sauce.
5) Serve warm on top of the rice.