1. In a bowl, mix the sweet chilli sauce and the juice and zest of half a lime.
2. Slice the halloumi into thickish pieces, then toss in olive oil.
3. Heat a griddle pan over a medium heat and cook the halloumi slices in batches for about 2 minutes on each side or until nice and charred.
4. Toss the halloumi in the sweet chilli and lime mixture.
5. Serve in a toasted pitta with mixed leaves, cucumber and red onion slices.
6. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food