1. Peel husks off the corn and shave the corn into a bowl with a sharp knife.
2. In a large pot, add coconut milk and mung beans. Bring to boil, then reduce to medium heat and simmer for 20 minutes until the mung beans soften.
3. Add the shaved corn and stir for 5 minutes until the pudding thickens.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 more minutes until the corn softens.
5. Now add sugar and coconut cream and stir again.
6. Cook for a further 3 minutes then transfer to small bowls and garnish with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.