For the ice cream:
1) In a medium saucepan boil milk with trimoline. Add the milk powder and stabilizer, and stir to mix well.
2) Combine the egg yolks and the caster sugar in a small bowl.
3) Remove the milk mixture from the heat and add a little to the eggs to temper. Return the egg mixture to the saucepan. Add the chocolate and whisk to emulsify.
4) Strain and let rest, refrigerated for 24 hours before churning in a ice cream maker or spinning in batch freezer.
For the marshmallows:
1) Mix ingredients and strain.
2) Fill a whipped cream siphon and charge twice with n2o gas. Allow to rest 3 to 6 hours before using.
For the crunch:
1) Combine all crunch ingredients.
For the assembly:
1) Spoon 2 tbsps of the crunch into each ice cream coupe and place 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream on top. Add a generous portion of marshmallow over the ice cream and burnish with a hand-held blow torch, if desired. serve immediately.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. the food network kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.