- 15 ounces black beans
- 1 large sweet potatoes
- 2 garlic clove
- 0.25 onions
- 1 limes, juice of
- 0.75 teaspoon cumin
- 0.50 teaspoon chilli powder
- 0.50 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 to taste salt
- 1 to taste pepper
- 1 to taste chicken broth
- 15 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 garlic cloves
- 0.33 salsa
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 8 corn tortilla
- 1 to taste cheddar cheese
- 1 to taste cheese
How to make Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Choose a baking dish that would hold 8-12 enchiladas.
- Make your Enchilada Sauce by simmering the garlic in the broth for 3-4 minutes, then adding the rest of the ingredients and simmering until thickens a bit.Taste test. Set aside.
- In the meantime, saute the onion and garlic in the rest of the chicken broth for about 4 minutes. Once translucent, add the rest of the ingredients minus the lime juice and bring to warm. Once combined and warm, add the lime juice and stir. It should be r
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the Sauce into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Lay the first tortilla in the sauced baking dish; wet it with the sauce. Spoon the mixture down the center. Wrap and roll the tortilla to the end of the baking dish. Repeat for the remaining tortillas. Top with the rest of the sauce. If you like, top wit
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the enchiladas are piping hot and the sauce is bubbling around the edges. Enjoy!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Sharsh's white bean chicken chilli
- Black bean soup
- Prawn enchiladas with mole
- Fastest-ever enchiladas
- Chicken enchiladas with green sauce...
- Black and red fiesta beans with ric...
- Chicken and Black Bean Tostadas
- Enchilada Lasagna
- Grilled mahi-mahi with black bean s...
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Beef and Black Bean Chilli with Cum...
- Second Place: Warm chicken, rice an...