- 500 g sweet potato
- 150 g rocket
- 5 bacon
- 0.33 salad dressing
- 3 spring onion
How to make Sweet Potato and rasher bacon Salad
- Boil, steam or roast sweet potato until tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon until crisp. Arrange with potatoes and rocket leaves on platter.
- Drizzle with dressing. Garnish with spring onions. Serve warm or cold.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Crouton Salad
- Tri-colore salad with frico cracker...
- Beetroot and Goat's Cheese Rocket S...
- Rocket salad with seared prawns and...
- Rocket, watermelon and feta salad
- Rocket salad with fried gorgonzola
- Bar Americain sweet potato chowder
- German fried potato salad
- German-style potato salad
- Roasted Brussels sprouts with rashe...
- Ripe Pear, Walnut and Gorgonzola Sa...
- Herb salad