Made this? How was it?
- 6 tbsp Spanish olive oil
- 450g fresh prawns, head on and unpeeled
- 160g chorizo
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly
- 1 small shallot, finely
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 3 tbsp torn fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 whole boquerones (Spanish white anchovies), optional
How to make Sweet Prawns with Chorizo and Onions
Heat a cast iron pan over a high flame or heat until slightly smoking. Add the olive oil and quickly add the prawns, chorizo, onion, shallot, garlic, coriander, parsley, salt, and boquerones, if using or desired.
Cook, stirring, until the prawns are cooked through, two to three minutes. Serve immediately.
- Scallops and chorizo
- Spicy prawn and pork meatballs with...
- Brandied prawns
- Mashed sweet potatoes, pork chop wi...
- Chicken and Chorizo Romesco with Sp...
- Pancetta balsamic vinaigrette
- Wild Alaska King Crab Blinis
- Coconut prawns with curried tomato,...
- Prawn and pineapple not-so po' boys...
- Spiced Cod and Prawns with a Vegeta...
- Spicy fennel prawns