- 0.50 bulgur wheat
- 1.25 water
- 2 fresh parsley
- 1 tomatoes
- 0.25 green onions with tops
- 0.25 mint leaves
- 0.25 fresh lemon juice
- 0.25 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to taste pepper
- 1 to taste salt
How to make Tabbouleh
- Soak the bulgur in cold water for 1 1/2 hours then drain and squeeze well. Allow bulgur to air dry.
- To prepare dressing, in a small non-reactive bowl, whisk together lemon juice, garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together parsley, tomatoes, green onions and mint. Add bulgur. Pour dressing over salad, toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve with pita wedges or scoop up with lettuce leaves.
- If making ahead, wait until serving to add tomatoes. As an alternative, you can also add chopped cucumber.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Baby tomato and fresh herb tabboule...
- Pitta stuffed with tabbouleh and sh...
- Mint marinated grilled prawn tabbou...
- Watercress salad with citrus vinaig...
- Romaine hearts with greek dressing
- Simple French Bean Salad with Lemon...
- Iceberg lettuce with Russian dressi...
- Mango and baby tomato salad
- Fresh Tomato and Goat Cheese Strata...
- Jicama and watermelon salad
- Mexican Summer Salad